Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top for Hospitality Jobs & Staff
The role purpose of a Retail Store Manager is to lead and oversee the operations of a retail store, including staff management, inventory control, and customer service, with the goal of achieving sales targets, maximizing profitability, and ensuring a positive shopping experience for customers.
Retail Store Manager- Key Responsibilities:
- Leading your store and ensuring it meets and exceeds company standards and targets.
- Create and deliver an extraordinary customer experience, meeting sales & profit targets.
- Coach and develop your managers to ensure efficiency, leading by example.
- Update your management team on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues
- Chair meetings with your managers, weekly updating on all KPIs and Store Comms
- Take ownership of the weekly trade report and feedback key indicators for the week to the executive team and wider business
- Own monthly reporting for your store (board report/business review) communicating highlights, lowlights, opportunities and risks for the period ahead.
- Complete monthly one to one reviews with Direct report in line with Company and individual Objectives, Vision and Values
- Communicate effectively, in a way that your managers are empowered and involved in all appropriate developments across the business.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g., due diligence, H&S, Security, Maintenance, cleanliness, cash handling, dress code standards etc.)
- Monitor and maintain inventory, follow up on discrepancies and always ensuring full stock availability to customers.
- Develop strong working relationships both with internal and external stakeholders to be able to influence key commercial decision.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what competitors are doing.
Retail Store Manager Requirements:
- Background from Venchi, Airport retail shop, Marks, and Spencer, or similar
- Experience working in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work in a premium environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to serve Mainlanders.
- Fluent in Cantonese and able to communicate in Mandarin and English
Preferably with the following skills:
- Leadership skills
- Customer service
- Microsoft Excel & Office
- Fast learner
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for new jobs updates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.