Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top For Hospitality Jobs & Staff
Purchasing Manager TOP HOSPITALITY COMPANY
Purchasing Manager TOP HOSPITALITY COMPANY Responsibilities:
– To plan, execute and finalize purchasing and procurement strategies across the organizations
– Acquiring goods and services for the company as a whole, respecting the budgeted targets
– Liaise with all the department heads and support all outlets, ensuring value for money as well as quality, cost and convenience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance, Accounting and /or Supply Chain Management and preferably with certificates from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies.
– 5-7 years of Experience procuring commercial products and services.
– Substantial experience in procuring F&B services and products is essential.
– Working knowledge of clauses and special provisions related purchases of goods and services is required.
– Expertise in pricing analysis
– Must be able to procure and be considered as a specialist in assigned (multiple) categories
– Excellent negotiator and extremely organized
– Fluency in English Language both written and spoken.
– Fluency and/or knowledge of Arabic are a bonus.
Frustrated with missing out on job offers?
Been trying to get a higher salary, but haven’t got it?
Let me help, your answers are only a step away.