Japanese Sous Chef Summary:
Japanese Sous Chef for a fine dining Japanese Restaurant in Hong Kong.
- Assist Senior Sous Chef in running the kitchen operation.
- Help in searching for appropriate food suppliers.
- Provide appropriate assistance on food costing and purchases of procedures for daily covers.
- Responsible for the preparation of rosters and the supervision of the operation.
- Ensure proper arrangement and garnishing of food.
– At least 4 to 7 years of chef experience, specialized in the Japanese Cuisine
– Experienced up-scaling, large volume, and busy venues
– Knowledge about Hygiene and HACCP regulations
– Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Highly reliable and responsible
– Good communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.