A service-focused role, learning and developing your knowledge within your floor and throughout the Business. Aspiring to become an expert storyteller, delivering exceptional service and teamwork in line with our business. Ensuring all our customers experience a sense of pleasure.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Work with the retail management team to ensure the smooth running of the shop floor
- Help drive, motivate, and encourage the team to hit the desired sales targets
- Be a role model to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Act as the first initial point of contact for issues regarding customer service and initial complaints
- Ensure adherence to company policies, and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, cash handling, H&S, uniform, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a great rapport with our customers
- Ensure an achieving together team approach
Sales Associate- Operational Standards:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across all areas of the business involving the right people at the right time.
- Ability to think quickly and keep calm during fast-paced business days
- Demonstrate the desire and curiosity to become an expert within the role and the wider business.
- Convey a positive outlook and approach, even in stressful situations. Ability to keep calm
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in taking action and executing tasks.
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for new jobs updates