Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top For Hospitality Jobs & Staff
Operations/ QSR Director
QSR Director Responsibilities:
- Serving as a member of the Management Team
- Ensuring operational effectiveness by providing leadership for the Company’s QSR Division’s SBUs
- Contributing to the development and implementation of Organizational strategies, policies and practices
- Lead and manage, strategically and operationally, the activities, operations, resources and personnel of the Company’s QSR Division
- Remodel current BOH to improve efficiency and quality of products.
- Deal and negotiate directly with potential franchisors / partners.
- Find suitable locations for the brands, working closely with local estate agents.
- Support and direct SBU management in order to achieve revenue targets and budgeted profit.
- 3-5 years of successful, high sales volume, operational, multi-unit management experience in the restaurant industry
- Excellent communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to train/mentor others
- Able to work independently but as part of a team when needed
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skill
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- College or University Degree preferred
Been trying to get a higher salary, but haven’t got it?
Let me help, your answers are only a step away.