Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top For F&B Hospitality Jobs in Asia
Learning Training Manager Job Description:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining the Training Plans for the employees.
- In conjunction with Division Managers and Department Heads anticipate the training needs of new and current employees.
- Work closely with the HRD to ensure staff retention by offering training to existing staff to enable internal job progression and career development.
- Research training courses available and recommend any relevant courses to the Division Manager concerned.
- Conduct ‘Train the Trainer’ courses to ensure the flow of new skills to existing staff.
- Ensure any training suggested in Staff Appraisals is provided to the person concerned.
- Maintain complete employee Training Files and records on a confidential basis.
- Proactively provides MIS (Management Information and Statistics) for the management
- Encourage personnel to forward their ideas for staff training.
Roll out the Performance management for all employees across the market.
Make sure adherence to KPIs and other key areas of performancealong with Manager-Talent Management.
Manage training needs by collating effective data from Mystery audits
Shoppers for all brands in the market by working closely with the Head of Talent Management
Align brand training representatives to training plans at the Corporate and in the regional market
Employee PDPs, career progression, and development are aligned using learning plans and create a sustained development curve.
Assist the HR department in the support and development of all colleagues with a special focus on nationalization.
3-5 years’ experience in Hospitality Training (including Fine DiningEnvironment)
Work experience in Food and Beverage Operations
Excellent Presentation/IT skills
Clear and precise communicator: both oral and written
- Fluent in English