Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top For Hospitality Jobs & Staff
Seafood Chef (Top Hospitality Company)
Seafood Chef Responsibilities:
– Reports to the Head Chef in the constant development of the relevant section
– Ensuring all menu items are produced to the brand standard
– Provide training of all existing and new section chefs;
– Assists in the day to day running of the kitchen.
– 7 Years+ of experience in Asian Kitchen, specialized in Seafood
– Must have exposure in high-profile restaurants that demonstrate quality and innovation, either in a premier hotel or independent setting
– With in-depth experience of seafood item creation and production
– Must be a cooperative, natural leader and work well within a team
– Excellent communication skills
– International (esp. GCC) experience is an advantage
Frustrated with missing out on job offers?
Been trying to get a higher salary, but haven’t got it?
Let me help, your answers are only a step away.