Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top for Hospitality Jobs & Staff
Barback Role Summary:
We are looking for a Barback to support our Bartenders and the rest of our staff. You’ll assist with bar opening and closing procedures and perform various behind-the-bar tasks, such as restocking the bar and preparing garnishes.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in the hospitality industry, this is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of how a bar operates. Ultimately, you’ll help ensure that our guests get an excellent customer service and enjoy their time at our bar.
Note that, to be considered for this role, you should be legally authorized to work in a bar where alcoholic beverages are served and consumed. You should also be available to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Barback responsibilities include:
- Collecting glassware and cleaning up the bar area
- liquor bottles
- Refilling ice bins
- Restocking clean glass
- Tidy up tables, counters and other bar areas
- Collect empty glasses and bottles
- Restock the bar
- Prepare mixers, juices and cocktail garnishes
- Replenish peanuts and fruits
- Change out and replace liquor bottles
- Remove trash and wipe down drink spills
Requirements and skills
- Minimum age to serve alcohol
- Interest in the hospitality industry; previous entry-level experience in a bar or restaurant is not mandatory, but will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks)
- Physical ability to hold trays of bottles and glassware and stand during the shift
- Flexibility to work during evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Certification in mixology or hospitality is a plus.
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for new jobs updates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.