Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top For Hospitality Jobs & Staff
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Prepare accounting reports
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Should provide technical support and advice on Management Accounts
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
• Allocate input into the department’s goal-setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Provide support on month-end and the year-end close process
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
6 years minimum experience as a Senior accountant in a restaurant or hotel.
Been trying to get a higher salary, but haven’t got it?
Let me help, your answers are only a step away.