Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Top for Hospitality Jobs & Staff
The Pastry Sous Chef will be responsible for the preparation, creation, and execution of all desserts and other baked goods and will assist in overseeing the overall running of the pastry kitchen, cleanliness, and organization.
Pastry Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Manage kitchen with the assistance of commie/kitchen helper.
- Ensuring daily production schedule is completed on time.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Executive Chef on requirements, functions, production, and last-minute events.
- Responsible for receiving and cross-checking the stocks coming from central stores.
- Coordinate with catering coordinator for orders.
- Coordinate with purchasing department to ensure enough materials or available for production
- Preparing a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Creating new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of our guests.
- Ensure the dishes are prepared and served to the specific company standards
- Managing development and supervision of the commie chefs on the section, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties
Pastry Sous Chef Requirements:
- Must have 4-5 years of Sr. Sushi Chef/Sous chef experience with a fine dining Japanese Restaurant
- Must have Senior Secondary/Graduate degree
- Must have good computer skills, and must be able to lead a team effectively
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn for new jobs updates