Website Cutting Edge Recruitment
Commis Chef – Asian Cuisine
Commis Chef – Asian Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Assigned to Pan Asian sections of the kitchen area to assist in maintaining brand and company standards.
- Ensures all sections menu items are prepared to standards and are ready for service.
- Works in close liaison with all sections of the kitchen and ensures efficient service.
- Works within the relevant sections as per instructions ensure all items are served to meet brand standards.
- Coordinate and communicate regarding food quality issues, system deficiencies, and employee concerns.
- Ensure all equipment is working to standard as required by the business and as issues are found, they are reported.
- Ensure section inventories are maintained to appropriate levels, in line with best practice.
- Monitor and account for food wastage within the inventory system.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly administration is up to company standards and meets set deadlines.
- Ensure your uniform and personal hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
Health & Safety
- Ensure rigorous and continuous adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety guidelines as defined by the Company and/or local law throughout the department.
- Communicate with and interact with the B.O.H. team and within areas of responsibility to maintain effective business performance.
- Attend and participate in regular team briefings.
Frustrated with missing out on job offers?
Been trying to get a higher salary, but haven’t got it?
Let me help, your answers are only a step away.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.